Life Academy is a social enterprise created to reduce youth suicide.
Do you need to Talk?
"Life Academy has been very positive. Starting with the little people who lead these meetings are of extraordinary human quality, I can see the positive impact with which the girls and their parents have welcomed the program"LuceroHigh school Principal
“The program strengthened the mental health of young people who were currently in crisis in our school. The students were captivated by the workshops and more connected to each other. At the end of the year, when we took impact measure, we obtained that not only did they not visit the psychologist office in crisis again but that there was significant academic progress in them. The families of the students also got engaged and at the same time enjoyed this process was taking place in the educational institution”SusanaPsychosocial team leader at ITEC High School
“Because of Life Academy I could discover that I am a leader who can inspire other students and my family. In the workshops they taught us about dreams and how to make it goals in my life project. The teachers are very funny and I really like the games. This year we are doing projects to help society and they look great. My parents are super happy that I am taking the workshops and me as well”Miguel AngelLife Academy current Student
Sustainable Development Goals
- We have trained 200 young people in the past year with Life Academy workshops.
- 80% of them are more confident or healthier, 55% of young people believe they are or can be leaders.
- Before life academy 15 students were referred to the psychologist per semester by their teachers. After life academy process the number went to zero. it indicates a reduction of 100%.
- Before life Academy, 60 students were attending the psychologist office in critical states per semester. After life academy process the number went to 9 zero. it indicates a reduction of 85%.
- Before life Academy, 3 students were referred to the psychiatric clinic per semester. After life academy process the number went to zero. it indicates a reduction of 100%.
- 5 of the six psychiatric cases were promoted to the next grade